PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE ORDERING.
These parts are intended for replacements of broken/lost parts. The likelihood of losing a spare part is higher than of breaking a rod, and we'd appreciate your help in not ordering unnecessary parts.
We'll continue offering our superb guarantee.
If you feel your rod broke due to the product quality or it's a defective rod, please notify us first, then print out this pdf form
and mail the rod back to us.
If your rod broke in normal use/accident/etc, we will make it as easy as possible to get your rod fixed quickly. Please visit this page for broken rods.
Replacement tips are $17 plus shipping. Other parts $7. Please note spare segments may be of a different color or finish than the parts being replaced.
Please select your rod model and part needed below:
Write a review of this product.
page 1 of 1« previous pagenext page »
- alansommerfeld says 5 out of 5 flies
- Rod Tip great but spare key when back packing
- Location/type of places I fish: Flat Tops Wilderness Area, NW Colorado
- Backpacked in to the Flat Tops Wilderness Area to fish Derby Creek in northwest Colorado. Fanuminal day with my new Iwana 12\' rod but a quick mountain thunder storm added to the excitement of the 75+ Colorado Cuts and Bookies that topped out at the 12\" size. While trying to secure the rod for a quick trip back to the tent, a lightning bolt hit less than a half mile away. The instant flash/bang caused a reflex jerk as I was working the last sections. The tip could handle every fish but not my reflex acton to the lightening bolt. Wish I hed a spaare tip with me. Hope the replacement gets here before my backpack trip next Monday.
- posted July 23, 2012
- Kevin Fricke says 5 out of 5 flies
- Fast and great service when ordering replacement tip section
- Location/type of places I fish: Colorado streams.creeks, and rivers
- Ordered the replacement tip sections with no hassle and received them within a week. Oh, and lets just say, what a deal.
- posted March 09, 2013
- pechelman says 5 out of 5 flies
- Dont be without a spare!
- Location/type of places I fish: rivers and creeks
- Admittedly, I've never broken a rod tip section, but for 7$, its pretty cheap insurance to garuntee you dont have to cut a day short on the water. These come in their own clear plastic tube, but the tube isnt strong enough to protect them on their own if you were to step on them. Store them inside the rod tube\cloth and you'll always be ready.
This is also handy, because on the 3 spare tip sections I have, none of them are clearly labled, though its easy enough to figure out which is which based on their color.
Such a great value imo!
- posted April 26, 2012
- horabe says 5 out of 5 flies
- Great Service
- Location/type of places I fish: Upstate New York - Trout and SM Bass
- While on the stream I broke the 2nd segment of my Iwana rod tip while collapsing it. I just wasn't focus on what I was doing. When I got home I went on the Tenkara USA web site and to my satisfaction I couldn't believe it would only cost me $8.50 for the top three segments. Tenkara USA quickly shipped the segments and I received them within three days. I don't think you can get better service than that. Thank you Daniel and staff of Tenkara USA
- posted April 29, 2012
- jd_smith says 5 out of 5 flies
- Keep it simple stupid
- Location/type of places I fish: Northern and Central California, Southern Oregon, Sierra Nevada, or where ever I end up next to water.
- What a great idea to have easy access to replacement parts for the rods. Even a seasoned angler such as my self will have a laps of concentration now and again. Perfect case and point...One day while fishing my local favorite fishing spot, I noticed that my line had developed a half hitch at the point of connection to the lilian. With my rod in the collapsed position and while trying to undo the half hitch, I let the very tip of the rod slip out the end of the bottom section. Something that I know I should not let happen. Well to make a short story long, I broke my tip clean off. A quick trip online to TenkaraUSA and I placed an order for the new tip and before the next weekend I had my Amago ready to fish again. With one of my western rods, it would have been a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks to get the part for a rod. The customer service and shipping from TenkaraUSA is second to none.
- posted May 06, 2012
page 1 of 1« previous pagenext page »