Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

Tenkara Snow Day Sale: Ito for $180, Ayu $100, ends in 24h

Re: Tenkara Snow Day Sale: Ito for $180, Ayu $100, ends in 2

Postby achilles38 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:31 pm

pjdvmi86 wrote:I was lucky enough to get the Ito on Saturday and then when the net, which I really wanted, went on sale on Tuesday, I jumped on that as well. I know it depletes your inventory, but when you do sales like this, it makes your customers loyal to your store. I will only buy tenkara gear from tenkarausa. Now I have my Amago, Ito, net, level line, line carrier and traditional line from you. I also am going full force tying tenkara flies thanks to the DVD I got for Chrismas.

I'll second that. I got my wife's 12' and my 11' Iwanas both on different sales. We couldn't afford to purchase them at full price, but when the sale hit we jumped at it. I've got the Amago, 3 different lines, nippers/hemostat, 2 Iwanas, and hopefully someday a net, but I think I want to build my own. I'm very happy with TUSA and their customer service, especially their sales, and loyalty to their customers that I'll never buy another tenkara rod from a different company.
Jeremy
achilles38

Postby LeGrand » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:19 am

Received the Ito yesterday.

Real nice, can't wait to try it.

Only problem, Canada Custom charged me for Federal & Provincial and Handling, which I never was charged when I ordered my IWANA 12' last time. An added $49.00 CDN

Guess you can't win all the time.

Daniel, did you not have a Canadian guy to handle your Canadian orders, that kind of by-passed the hick-up with Canada Custom?
LeGrand

Postby Daniel @ Tenkara USA » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:25 pm

LeGrand,
We had a warehouse established in Canada but it was no longer feasible to keep that operation running so I had to close it. Our items ship from the USA now.
But, we'll be looking for Canadian dealers soon.
Daniel @ Tenkara USA
Site Admin

Postby Pieguy56 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Daniel @ Tenkara USA wrote:Ayu II sold out with incredible speed today. Our inventory was supposed to last another 1-2 months, seriously!
We still have the Ito, a great bargain for the premium rod.

Any idea when they will be shipped? I odered one for my son and he is excited to try it out. S
We will have to wait for the snow to melt.
Pieguy56

Postby TJ @ Tenkara USA » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Pieguy56 wrote:
Daniel @ Tenkara USA wrote:Ayu II sold out with incredible speed today. Our inventory was supposed to last another 1-2 months, seriously!

Any idea when they will be shipped? I odered one for my son and he is excited to try it out. S

If things are still on course, the Ayu IIs should arrive in the next week to 1.5 weeks.

TJ
Tenkara USA, Director of Customer Service

Tenkara Junkie - Tenkarajankī
Now sporting all of the Tenkara USA Rods!
TJ @ Tenkara USA

Postby Pieguy56 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:34 am

TJ @ Tenkara USA wrote:
Pieguy56 wrote:

If things are still on course, the Ayu IIs should arrive in the next week to 1.5 weeks.

TJ

That sounds great.
Thanks TJ,
Larry
Pieguy56

Previous

Return to Announcements from Tenkara USA