The Tenkara USA Forum is no longer active, and is now a read-only resource. If you’re interested in current topics and discussions, please join us on the Facebook Tenkara Anglers group (link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenkara.anglers/)

For Sale: Amago & Everything Needed To Get Started (Canada)

No more need for your reel or western fly-rod? This is the place to dispose of it!
If you're making unique tenkara gear PLEASE CONTACT US by email before posting! Sales of used Tenkara USA rods okay but not of other brands.
Forum rules - If selling tenkara gear, you'll need authorization from us by email - this is only open to individuals with a unique and complimentary product. The forum is not open for sales by companies. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Tenkara USA is NOT responsible for any conflicts or problems arising from sales via the forum, and will NOT become involved, mediate or interfere should any problems arise. Transactions are conducted between buyer and seller, and we expect honest transactions between individuals.
- Tenkara USA reserves the right to discontinue sales of any product offered by users via our online forum, for any reason and without notice.

For Sale: Amago & Everything Needed To Get Started (Canada)

Postby twoism » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Hey guys,

I bought an Amago with all the bells and whistles back in the summertime with the intention of making it my go-to backpacking set up. Unfortunately, after going out a few times to some of my favourite fishing spots, I've determined that Tenkara just doesn't suit my area / isn't for me. I'm too used to having a reel! The rod has only been out 3 times and has since been collecting dust in my closet. I'd like to sell it and give somebody else a shot at this cool style of fishing.

I'm offering all my Tenkara stuff as a bundle package to get somebody going. What you will get is this:

*Amago Rod ($170)
*13 Foot Traditional Line ($20)
*Spool of 4.5# Level Line ($20)
*Spool of 5X Tippet ($8)
*Tenkara Forceps & Clippers ($12)
*All 4 Styles of Tenkara Fly ($7.50/ea = $30)

Total cost to me was $260 + Shipping + Tax. For this set up I paid a little over $300 when all was said and done.

I'm asking $200 for all of the above items and I will pay for the cost of shipping. Accepting payment via paypal.

I'm located in Canada and would ideally like to sell to a fellow Canadian, but I am willing to ship south of the border if nobody more "local" speaks up!

The equipment is lightly used but as good as new, no damage or any nonsense like that.

edit: Forgot contact info! Email me at Jeremy.15@hotmail.com if interested and I'll get back to you asap.
twoism

Re: For Sale: Amago & Everything Needed To Get Started (Cana

Postby twoism » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:38 pm

SOLD.
twoism

Return to Marketplace