Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

Will there be any packs available?

As we evolve, we'll break the topics into more specific categories. For now, miscellaneous will do.

Will there be any packs available?

Postby a.mastrando » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:25 am

Will Tenkara USA make any new packs or slings in the future?

I have in the past purchased the chest pack which I just attached to my belt loop but I have since sold it due to the small size which wasn't a bad thing but carring two rods just in case one breaks with extra gear pack was too small. I was wondering if TUSA will made a sling or Backpack in the future?
a.mastrando

Re: Will there be any packs available?

Postby TJ @ Tenkara USA » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Hi a.mastrando, thanks for the post.

Not aware Daniel has any new packs in the making but can't say that will never be the case. But as of today, nothing I know of.

There are a number of cool packs out there though and two that offer a tenkara flavor are Zimmerbilt and Vedavoo. Both owners use tenkara rods and some designs they offer work well for carrying tenkara rods.

For today, I would check them out.

Enjoy!

TJ

a.mastrando wrote:Will Tenkara USA make any new packs or slings in the future?

I have in the past purchased the chest pack which I just attached to my belt loop but I have since sold it due to the small size which wasn't a bad thing but carring two rods just in case one breaks with extra gear pack was too small. I was wondering if TUSA will made a sling or Backpack in the future?
Tenkara USA, Director of Customer Service

Tenkara Junkie - Tenkarajankī
Now sporting all of the Tenkara USA Rods!
TJ @ Tenkara USA

Return to Misc. Tenkara stuff