****The tenkara forum will now use a separate login from the rest of the site. If you are an existing forum user, you may need to confirm or possibly create a new account. We will have limited support for the forum.****

Will there be any packs available?

As we evolve, we'll break the topics into more specific categories. For now, miscellaneous will do.

Will there be any packs available?

Postby a.mastrando » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:25 am

Will Tenkara USA make any new packs or slings in the future?

I have in the past purchased the chest pack which I just attached to my belt loop but I have since sold it due to the small size which wasn't a bad thing but carring two rods just in case one breaks with extra gear pack was too small. I was wondering if TUSA will made a sling or Backpack in the future?
a.mastrando

Re: Will there be any packs available?

Postby TJ @ Tenkara USA » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Hi a.mastrando, thanks for the post.

Not aware Daniel has any new packs in the making but can't say that will never be the case. But as of today, nothing I know of.

There are a number of cool packs out there though and two that offer a tenkara flavor are Zimmerbilt and Vedavoo. Both owners use tenkara rods and some designs they offer work well for carrying tenkara rods.

For today, I would check them out.

Enjoy!

TJ

a.mastrando wrote:Will Tenkara USA make any new packs or slings in the future?

I have in the past purchased the chest pack which I just attached to my belt loop but I have since sold it due to the small size which wasn't a bad thing but carring two rods just in case one breaks with extra gear pack was too small. I was wondering if TUSA will made a sling or Backpack in the future?
Tenkara USA, Director of Customer Service

Tenkara Junkie - Tenkarajankī
Now sporting all of the Tenkara USA Rods!
TJ @ Tenkara USA

Return to Misc. Tenkara stuff