Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

Orvis Catalog?

Orvis Catalog?

Postby Flyannapolis » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:57 am

I note that TenkaraUSA Iwana is no longer in the Orvis Catalog. Is that an Orvis decision or TenkaraUSA. I most likely would not have two TenkaraUSA rods and be fishing tenkara 80% of the time, if I didn't buy that first rod from Orvis. I bought the rod, knowing that if I did not like it, it could be returned with no question.

I am sorry that Orvis no longer has the rod available..........maybe, they are getting ready to market their own.. Could that be?
Flyannapolis

Re: Orvis Catalog?

Postby TJ @ Tenkara USA » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Hi Flyannapolis, no they are not preparing to market their own and them carrying Tenkara USA gear is the same as before. They are just in between orders and we are working with them for 2015. So look to their and our space as 2015 progresses on.

TJ

Flyannapolis wrote:I note that TenkaraUSA Iwana is no longer in the Orvis Catalog. Is that an Orvis decision or TenkaraUSA. I most likely would not have two TenkaraUSA rods and be fishing tenkara 80% of the time, if I didn't buy that first rod from Orvis. I bought the rod, knowing that if I did not like it, it could be returned with no question.

I am sorry that Orvis no longer has the rod available..........maybe, they are getting ready to market their own.. Could that be?
Tenkara USA, Director of Customer Service

Tenkara Junkie - Tenkarajankī
Now sporting all of the Tenkara USA Rods!
TJ @ Tenkara USA

Re: Orvis Catalog?

Postby Flyannapolis » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:26 am

TJ, thank you for the information. I think having TenkaraUSA is a great move for your company as well as Tenkara.
Flyannapolis

Return to Announcements from Tenkara USA