Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

New Ayu Series II now availible.

New Ayu Series II now availible.

Postby John @ Tenkara USA » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi guys, I get the pleasure of announcing the availability of the new Ayu Series II. When Daniel told me we were going to be changing the Ayu I had my reservations. The old Ayu was my favorite besides the Ito. When I cast the new model for the first time at the Somerset show I was very impressed.

For me, the rod has a perfect blend of precise casting action with the buttery smoothness I enjoyed in the old Ayu. Some people on the forum have more experience with the rod than I have, and I'm really looking forward to what they have to say. For now I'm just very excited to let you guys know they're here and that I can't wait to get mine in the mail. :) Here is a link:

http://www.tenkarausa.com/product_info. ... cts_id/155
John Geer at Tenkara USA
John @ Tenkara USA

Re: New Ayu Series II now availible.

Postby trouthound » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:00 am

I just ordered my first Tenkara rod after weeks of online research and careful consideration of the types of the waters I fish, typical fish size, and other factors. I wanted a soft 6:4 with a little backbone and was pretty set on the Awana but thinking it may be a little more rod than I wanted to start with. When I saw the new Ayu II, I jumped on it.

I can't wait to go try this thing.

Trouthound
trouthound

Re: New Ayu Series II now availible.

Postby John @ Tenkara USA » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:49 am

Thanks for your order, Trouthound. I really think you're going to love the rod. I can't wait to fish mine, but the weather here has been pretty cold. Maybe this weekend.
John Geer at Tenkara USA
John @ Tenkara USA

Return to Announcements from Tenkara USA