Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

Pay It Forward Sale Update

Pay It Forward Sale Update

Postby Daniel @ Tenkara USA » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:43 am

Quick update:
The Tenkara USA Pay It Forward Sale (http://www.tenkarausa.com/product_info.php/products_id/109) has been a huge success so far and we are getting close to the end.
So far, in about 12 days, over $20,000 has been raised for charities that protect the environment! Thank you all.

The two main charities at the moment will be Trout Unlimited in the USA, and Wild Trout Trust in the UK. But, there will be at the least two more to benefit, if not more. I have been slow at determining the charities due to my recent move and a bunch of other things I'm working on, but the money will go to protect fish habitat.

We are temporarily backordered on the rods in the US, but I had some sitting in a different location and am transferring them to our fulfillment center. They should ship approximately on December 20th, possibly a bit too late for Christmas gifts.
We have plenty in stock in the UK warehouse.
I expect the sale will not go past this week, so please share this message with whomever you can think of. There is the possibility of almost doubling the contribution to environmental organizations, particularly if we see more sales in Europe.
Daniel @ Tenkara USA
Site Admin

Re: Pay It Forward Sale Update

Postby narcodog » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:06 pm

Daniel, if I could suggest the the Nature Conservancy. They are a quit organization that have no political agenda.
narcodog

Postby dwalker » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Tenkara is fundamental fishing fun
dwalker

Postby Daniel @ Tenkara USA » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Dwalker, thank you, I updated the link.
Narcodog, yes, Nature Conservancy is a good one too and will certainly be considered. Thanks for the suggestion.
Daniel @ Tenkara USA
Site Admin

Return to Announcements from Tenkara USA