Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

Rare tenkara net on sale for benefit of Japan relief efforts

Rare tenkara net on sale for benefit of Japan relief efforts

Postby Daniel @ Tenkara USA » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Hello everyone, you know about my love of tenkara nets, and probably realize the rarity of them.
I have decided to part with one of my most valuable nets for the benefit of Japanese relief efforts.

The net is available to the highest bidder through Ebay, it will be up for 7 days:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320670445593
*International customers, sorry, US only, don't want to take a chance of it getting lost in the mail.

Spread the word. I know this net should be able to bring good funds for Japan while making someone a very proud owner of a one of a kind, extremely rare item.
Daniel @ Tenkara USA
Site Admin

Re: Rare tenkara net on sale for benefit of Japan relief efforts

Postby TJ @ Tenkara USA » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:21 am

Daniel @ TenkaraUSA wrote:Hello everyone, you know about my love of tenkara nets, and probably realize the rarity of them.
I have decided to part with one of my most valuable nets for the benefit of Japanese relief efforts.

The net is available to the highest bidder through Ebay, it will be up for 7 days:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320670445593
*International customers, sorry, US only, don't want to take a chance of it getting lost in the mail.

Spread the word. I know this net should be able to bring good funds for Japan while making someone a very proud owner of a one of a kind, extremely rare item.

Very nice net and I bet it was hard to give it up but you are doing a great thing by giving proceeds to those in Japan that need it. I am hoping Apple and other web sites like Google start up donation links on their pages soon. Wife and I are ready to give a few $ to the cause. Wish I could bid on this net but wife was laid off 2 months ago and we are scraping by so can't afford something like this now but I see a bid has already been placed which is cool.

Best of luck and hope the bidding gets up there.

tj
Tenkara USA, Director of Customer Service

Tenkara Junkie - Tenkarajankī
Now sporting all of the Tenkara USA Rods!
TJ @ Tenkara USA

Return to Announcements from Tenkara USA