The Tenkara USA Forum is no longer active, and is now a read-only resource. If you’re interested in current topics and discussions, please join us on the Facebook Tenkara Anglers group (link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenkara.anglers/)

This is a Great Company

Discussion on tenkara rods

This is a Great Company

Postby Michael_Parker » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:01 pm

I ordered a second rod (Iwana 12) last Wednesday after my son kept using mine on Rock Creek in Montana last summer. I gladly paid the asking price only to see two days later it went on sale for the Black Friday weekend. A call to the company to explain the situation was barely begun when the gentleman from Tenkara USA immediately said they would refund the price difference (which they did within the hour). This is the kind of service and attention that guarrantees I will be a long time loyal and repeat customer. The rods and equipment are top notch. And after 55 years of "regular" fly fishing, I can attest that Tenkara produces far better and longer wet, nymph and dry fly drifts and many more fish. Hats off to a great company and fishing technique.
Michael_Parker

Re: This is a Great Company

Postby TJ @ Tenkara USA » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi Michael, thank you for the kind words. Enjoy tenkara to the fullest.

TJ

Michael_Parker wrote:I ordered a second rod (Iwana 12) last Wednesday after my son kept using mine on Rock Creek in Montana last summer. I gladly paid the asking price only to see two days later it went on sale for the Black Friday weekend. A call to the company to explain the situation was barely begun when the gentleman from Tenkara USA immediately said they would refund the price difference (which they did within the hour). This is the kind of service and attention that guarrantees I will be a long time loyal and repeat customer. The rods and equipment are top notch. And after 55 years of "regular" fly fishing, I can attest that Tenkara produces far better and longer wet, nymph and dry fly drifts and many more fish. Hats off to a great company and fishing technique.
Tenkara USA, Director of Customer Service

Tenkara Junkie - Tenkarajankī
Now sporting all of the Tenkara USA Rods!
TJ @ Tenkara USA

Return to Tenkara Rods