Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

Patagonia Sweet Fish Pack

No more need for your reel or western fly-rod? This is the place to dispose of it!
If you're making unique tenkara gear PLEASE CONTACT US by email before posting! Sales of used Tenkara USA rods okay but not of other brands.
Forum rules - If selling tenkara gear, you'll need authorization from us by email - this is only open to individuals with a unique and complimentary product. The forum is not open for sales by companies. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Tenkara USA is NOT responsible for any conflicts or problems arising from sales via the forum, and will NOT become involved, mediate or interfere should any problems arise. Transactions are conducted between buyer and seller, and we expect honest transactions between individuals.
- Tenkara USA reserves the right to discontinue sales of any product offered by users via our online forum, for any reason and without notice.

Patagonia Sweet Fish Pack

Postby Odamark » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:45 am

I have a 28L Patagonia Sweet Fish Pack, slightly used, up for sale. Here's why I am selling it: Last April it was stolen out of my Van. I replaced it shortly after the theft. Behold, my campus security located the pack, all of the flies and tippet from a student at my school. The only thing missing was my Amago, it was never returned.

I replaced the Amago too, but now have a perfectly good Patagonia Sweet Fish Pack hanging around, not being used!

It really should be on the back of a Tenakar USA fisherman/woman.

I accept PayPal and I'll put the price at $90 (but if it too high and fits your needs, PM me with a price that fits your budget).
Attachments
Sweet Fish.jpg
Sweet Fish.jpg (18.42 KiB) Viewed 5241 times
Odamark

Re: Patagonia Sweet Fish Pack

Postby lcutting » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:51 pm

Is the pack still available for sale?

BTW, nice Westy!

Lisa
lcutting

Return to Marketplace