Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

For Sale: Ayu , still has plastic on handle

No more need for your reel or western fly-rod? This is the place to dispose of it!
If you're making unique tenkara gear PLEASE CONTACT US by email before posting! Sales of used Tenkara USA rods okay but not of other brands.
Forum rules - If selling tenkara gear, you'll need authorization from us by email - this is only open to individuals with a unique and complimentary product. The forum is not open for sales by companies. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Tenkara USA is NOT responsible for any conflicts or problems arising from sales via the forum, and will NOT become involved, mediate or interfere should any problems arise. Transactions are conducted between buyer and seller, and we expect honest transactions between individuals.
- Tenkara USA reserves the right to discontinue sales of any product offered by users via our online forum, for any reason and without notice.

For Sale: Ayu , still has plastic on handle

Postby GreatWhite » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:47 pm

This is an original Ayu. with spare tip($17 value) and two unused lines($40 value). A traditional 13 footer and a spool of pink level line. Tube included as well. Plastic still on the handle. I bought it for backpacking and never have used it beyond the Gallatin River a few times.

$130 shipped within US. International pays shipping. Paypal only

I am new to the forum but actively participate in other forums under the same handle and promise a safe transaction. I can even provide contact info or photos Via email.

Thanks for your interest!

Email me at Rockymntcane @ hotmail if your interested.

Wes
GreatWhite

Re: For Sale: Ayu , still has plastic on handle

Postby GreatWhite » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:50 am

Still available. Ill drop the price to 100 dollars but buyer pays shipping. All items still included.
GreatWhite

Postby headchange4u » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:45 am

I sent you an email.
headchange4u

Postby GreatWhite » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:03 pm

Item has sold thanks for the help everyone.
GreatWhite

Return to Marketplace