Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

Doug Ritter MK2, Zimmerbuilt, Oak Line Spools, and more

No more need for your reel or western fly-rod? This is the place to dispose of it!
If you're making unique tenkara gear PLEASE CONTACT US by email before posting! Sales of used Tenkara USA rods okay but not of other brands.
Forum rules - If selling tenkara gear, you'll need authorization from us by email - this is only open to individuals with a unique and complimentary product. The forum is not open for sales by companies. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Tenkara USA is NOT responsible for any conflicts or problems arising from sales via the forum, and will NOT become involved, mediate or interfere should any problems arise. Transactions are conducted between buyer and seller, and we expect honest transactions between individuals.
- Tenkara USA reserves the right to discontinue sales of any product offered by users via our online forum, for any reason and without notice.

Doug Ritter MK2, Zimmerbuilt, Oak Line Spools, and more

Postby craigthor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:10 pm

So as we get our heads more around the vet bills including what will be coming up I felt it was easier to just start a new thread:

Knothead Trout game includes 3 safety pin Kebari, Knothead Trout comes with a Japanese Seiryu stone stand that has been coated in clear epoxy to show the rocks details and color. The stone also has 2 imbedded magnets for storing the Kebari not being used $135 Shipped with Paypal fees in the ConUS

Single Hand carved Oak line spool. One of Jeremy Cochrans early tree scapes. $60 Shipped with Paypal fees in the ConUS

Dual Hand Carved Oak Line Spool, this is a pair of Jeremy's later carvings that were done separately then had the back edges matched and paired together with epoxy. Lots of character with one of his latest tree scapes on one side and a crane on the other. $135 shipped with Paypal fees in the ConUS

Doug Ritter MK2 6" fix blade with removable brass weights in the handle to adjust for personal balance. Includes a Doan Magbar, Fire starting aids, and a pocket sharpener. $90 shipped with Paypal fees in the ConUS.

Last edited by craigthor on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
craigthor

Re: Doug Ritter MK2, Zimmerbuilt, Oak Line Spools, and more

Postby craigthor » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Zimmerbuilt Sling Lite is SOLD!
craigthor

Postby adventureR » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Sorry to hear of your pooch Craig. My oldest dog is showing her age these days, very expensive. I hope you can get the care your four legged friend needs.
The prices for your gear I made are very good! Cheaper than I could justify selling for after carving by hand. I only wish I could have gone to the last Summit to show people my creations not to sell but to see and feel. The pics don't do justice. The lightweight feel and way they catch the sun light and strength of the wood makes them nice to use stream side.
Your Knothead Trout is unique being the only one made from a piece of root. I passed this wood dangling in the water after lots of flooding. It was only held by the outer layer of thin bark found on the roots. If I didn't grab it and use it for your Knothead it would have been covered with oil floating in the Gulf!
¿ <•,^~~<
adventureR

Postby craigthor » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:56 pm

They are definitely awesome pieces Jeremy, unfortunately family first and downsize some of my extra toys.
craigthor

Postby craigthor » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Keeping knothead and the oak spools everything else has been sold. Thanks
craigthor

Postby jd_smith » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Thats good news Craig. I hope that your pooch is doing well. My pooch racked up a big bill this year too.
<{(((((><{

"The reverse side also has a reverse side"
jd_smith

Postby craigthor » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:27 pm

jd_smith wrote:Thats good news Craig. I hope that your pooch is doing well. My pooch racked up a big bill this year too.

Just over a grand so far. :o but it looks like most of it should be over with, a few more visits and to ahve the sutures removed.
craigthor

Postby adventureR » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:40 am

Good to hear, nothing like a good dog, bratty as they are.
¿ <•,^~~<
adventureR

Return to Marketplace