Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

St Croix Legend Ultra no longer for sale

No more need for your reel or western fly-rod? This is the place to dispose of it!
If you're making unique tenkara gear PLEASE CONTACT US by email before posting! Sales of used Tenkara USA rods okay but not of other brands.
Forum rules - If selling tenkara gear, you'll need authorization from us by email - this is only open to individuals with a unique and complimentary product. The forum is not open for sales by companies. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Tenkara USA is NOT responsible for any conflicts or problems arising from sales via the forum, and will NOT become involved, mediate or interfere should any problems arise. Transactions are conducted between buyer and seller, and we expect honest transactions between individuals.
- Tenkara USA reserves the right to discontinue sales of any product offered by users via our online forum, for any reason and without notice.

St Croix Legend Ultra no longer for sale

Postby jd_smith » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Price dropped to $85

I have a St. Croix Legend Ultra rod that I'm wishing to sale. It is a 9'-0" 3wt and is a 2 piece rod. Made in the USA. It has a beautiful matte green finish, dual stripping guides, smoked hard chrome single foot snake guides, REC nickel silver reel seat with birdseye maple insert. Original dual section rod tube is included. The rod and the tube are in great condition and buyers satisfaction is part of the deal. St Croix rods come with an unconditional lifetime warranty. List price was $325 I wish to get $85 + the cost of shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

Thanks for looking.

JD
Last edited by jd_smith on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
<{(((((><{

"The reverse side also has a reverse side"
jd_smith

Re: St Croix Legend Ultra for sale

Postby craigthor » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Gorgeous rod and oh so cheap... Maybe I need to take up western gear lol. :lol:
craigthor

Postby jd_smith » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:25 am

Thanks Craig. It really is a sweet dry fly rod. I built a custom 4pc. 3wt G. Loomis and like the portability of the 4pc better.

I knew it would be hard to sell here. Not as many fly casters looking. Maybe I'll just have to take it to the fly shop and put it on the shelf. Couple more days, we'll see.
<{(((((><{

jd_smith

Postby sierramist » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:49 am

I would like to purchase your St. Croix rod if it is still for sale. Please PM me. Thank you.
sierramist

Postby jd_smith » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:09 am

sierramist wrote:I would like to purchase your St. Croix rod if it is still for sale. Please PM me. Thank you.

My apologies sierramist this rod is no longer for sale.
<{(((((><{

jd_smith

Return to Marketplace