Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

Couple of knives and a Leatherman Skeletool CX...

No more need for your reel or western fly-rod? This is the place to dispose of it!
If you're making unique tenkara gear PLEASE CONTACT US by email before posting! Sales of used Tenkara USA rods okay but not of other brands.
Forum rules - If selling tenkara gear, you'll need authorization from us by email - this is only open to individuals with a unique and complimentary product. The forum is not open for sales by companies. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Tenkara USA is NOT responsible for any conflicts or problems arising from sales via the forum, and will NOT become involved, mediate or interfere should any problems arise. Transactions are conducted between buyer and seller, and we expect honest transactions between individuals.
- Tenkara USA reserves the right to discontinue sales of any product offered by users via our online forum, for any reason and without notice.

Couple of knives and a Leatherman Skeletool CX...

Postby craigthor » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Looking to thin down my collection of knives that I don't use as often.

First up is a Doug Ritter MK2 Perseverance $105 shipped Paypal gift.

Great knife that has adjustable and removable weights in hand tang for getting that perfect balance. 6" blade, I batoned it through a couple pieces of wood, but it just isn't my preferred knife.

Next is an Ontario Knives SK-5 Blackbird $100 shipped Paypal gift.

5" blade and can be a great side carry knife. Used twice to chop off a trout head while camping. I jsut have a few other knives I much prefer to carry. Fire kit that attaches to sheath can be included for $15 more.

Leatherman Skeletool CX never used just taken out of the box. $45 shipped Paypal gift

Great minimalist Leatherman, it was kept in the outer pouch of the MK2.

Not currently interested in any trades at this time other than possibly a TiNet for my pack as I try to go a bit lighter.
craigthor

Return to Marketplace