The Tenkara USA Forum is no longer active, and is now a read-only resource. If you’re interested in current topics and discussions, please join us on the Facebook Tenkara Anglers group (link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenkara.anglers/)

SOLD: Tamo with Rubber Net

No more need for your reel or western fly-rod? This is the place to dispose of it!
If you're making unique tenkara gear PLEASE CONTACT US by email before posting! Sales of used Tenkara USA rods okay but not of other brands.
Forum rules - If selling tenkara gear, you'll need authorization from us by email - this is only open to individuals with a unique and complimentary product. The forum is not open for sales by companies. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Tenkara USA is NOT responsible for any conflicts or problems arising from sales via the forum, and will NOT become involved, mediate or interfere should any problems arise. Transactions are conducted between buyer and seller, and we expect honest transactions between individuals.
- Tenkara USA reserves the right to discontinue sales of any product offered by users via our online forum, for any reason and without notice.

SOLD: Tamo with Rubber Net

Postby GregM » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:21 pm

TenkaraUSA "tamo" frame with a Brodin rubber net.
The original nylon net is included. And the "keeper".
Includes shipping.

$60, paypal personal preferred.

PM, or direct to greg attt smgm dottt org
Attachments
NetComp.jpg
click to enlarge
Last edited by GregM on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
GregM

Re: Tamo with Rubber Net

Postby erik.ostrander » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:27 pm

That's a good price. If I didn't already have too many nets I'd pick it up. Whoever gets this one is lucky.
erik.ostrander

Postby pechelman » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:24 pm

to clarify, is that the smaller 9.5" or the larger diameter hoop? (i forget the bigger size)
Looks like the smaller 9.5"?

and agreed on what erik said on the price
great deal for someone!
pechelman

Postby GregM » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:57 pm

SOLD -

But if you're interested, let me know.
Strange things can happen when it comes to a gear swap.

The ID of the hoop is 8.75".
The OD of the hoop is 9.25".
Approximately.

g.
GregM

Return to Marketplace