The Tenkara USA Forum is no longer active, and is now a read-only resource. If you’re interested in current topics and discussions, please join us on the Facebook Tenkara Anglers group (link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenkara.anglers/)

Tenkara USA Line 10 1/2 feet

No more need for your reel or western fly-rod? This is the place to dispose of it!
If you're making unique tenkara gear PLEASE CONTACT US by email before posting! Sales of used Tenkara USA rods okay but not of other brands.
Forum rules - If selling tenkara gear, you'll need authorization from us by email - this is only open to individuals with a unique and complimentary product. The forum is not open for sales by companies. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Tenkara USA is NOT responsible for any conflicts or problems arising from sales via the forum, and will NOT become involved, mediate or interfere should any problems arise. Transactions are conducted between buyer and seller, and we expect honest transactions between individuals.
- Tenkara USA reserves the right to discontinue sales of any product offered by users via our online forum, for any reason and without notice.

Tenkara USA Line 10 1/2 feet

Postby bmvwj » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:31 pm

I have 6 Tenkara Usa fly fishing line that I never really have the chance to use for sale. Willing to let it go for $60. Comes to around $10 per line. Its 10 1/2 feet I'm willing to let it go for half price off. Never used. Took one out of it's package for a picture. pm me for more info or post here. Needs to go
bmvwj

Return to Marketplace