Sign In | Sign Up to Shop/Forum

Lillian material for repairs

How to properly care and maintain the rod. <b>Rule #1- always push pieces straight in when closing the rod, NO SIDEWAY PRESSURE....</b>, etc.

Lillian material for repairs

Postby gmvecellio » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:54 am

I am looking for Lillian material to buy in case I need to replace mine. I've seen Daniel's video regarding "field tip repair" showing the technique, and also see the new AYU Series II where extra Lillian material comes attached to the rod plug (super idea!). In a recent post Daniel said that some Lillian material was received for repairs, yet I see none on sale in the "Tenkara Gear" section.

I don't really want a substitute, I'd like the original Lillian material. So.....anybody know where to buy it? Thanks.
gmvecellio

Re: Lillian material for repairs

Postby craigthor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:14 am

gmvecellio wrote:I am looking for Lillian material to buy in case I need to replace mine. I've seen Daniel's video regarding "field tip repair" showing the technique, and also see the new AYU Series II where extra Lillian material comes attached to the rod plug (super idea!). In a recent post Daniel said that some Lillian material was received for repairs, yet I see none on sale in the "Tenkara Gear" section.

I don't really want a substitute, I'd like the original Lillian material. So.....anybody know where to buy it? Thanks.

It is under the Rods then go to replacement/ repair section it is in the drop down box.
craigthor

Postby gmvecellio » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 am

Found it; thank you.
gmvecellio

Postby craigthor » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:47 am

gmvecellio wrote:Found it; thank you.

No problem, just ordered a couple of feet as I need to build my stream side rod repair kit to have on hand.

Craig
craigthor

Return to Gear Maintenance