The Tenkara USA Forum is no longer active, and is now a read-only resource. If you’re interested in current topics and discussions, please join us on the Facebook Tenkara Anglers group (link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenkara.anglers/)

My Amigo the Amago and a Couple of Fish

Trip reports, findings, events, and general experiences with tenkara fishing. Tell other tenkara enthusiasts about your tenkara experience

My Amigo the Amago and a Couple of Fish

Postby rvrgzr » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:57 am

Both caught on #14 unweighted soft hackle hare's ear.

rvrgzr

Re: My Amigo the Amago and a Couple of Fish

Postby Anthony » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:50 am

Wow -that is one impressive sunfish, I wish I could find some ponds around me with sunnies like that. They are so much fun to fish for.
Ebisu (now retired), Iwana 11'ft (with additional short handle - also retired), Amago, Ito, Ayu II, Rhodo, Sato
Anthony

Postby wrknapp » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:37 am

With a pond like that nearby, it would be hard for me to go elsewhere very often. Impressive.

Randy
"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee" Is 43:2a "I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble" Jer 31:9b
wrknapp

Postby solocanoe » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:31 am

oh man...B-U-Tiffel! As always, rvgzr, you grow some real honeys in that pond of yours! :mrgreen:
-john
Lucky to get out. Whenever I can. Never enough. Romans 8:31
solocanoe

Return to Your Tenkara Experience