I posted pictures of this frame here when I completed it. But, I guess I couldn't call it a tenkara net until today, when I finally put a mesh bag on it. This was one of the most laborious things I have done (I say that a lot about these nets huh?). As mentioned a bit over a week ago I wanted to use eye-pins to secure the mesh in place on this one so I wouldn't hide the beautiful flaws on top of the frame. It will probably (or hopefully) be the only net I will do that requires that method of fastening. It was tons of work, first I died the pins (with Casey Birchwood Brass, Black, per Stephen's suggestion), then I had to drill the tiny holes on the bottom of the frame (30 in all), then pass the line directly through each of the mesh holes, and through the pin. I also used a different type of mesh bag, a soft one, that made it a bit hard to gauge exactly how much space to give between the pins. All in all very laborious. But, I am ECSTATIC that I finished it!
Tenkara USA, founder
打仁得流, テンカラ大使About me and Tenkara USA